CHEMOPUR RW U 2095
single-layer two-component polyurethane paint - matt
a single layer 2-component polyurethane coating is used as a primer and enamel in one for reparation of steel construction, railway wagons, traffic engineering and other metal surfaces. It is characteristic by its good resistance to weather conditions, firmness and anticorrosive protection in corrosive environment C4-C5. It is possible to tint the coating into the requested color shade with the system Industry-mix.
Produced in RAL and STN shades according to the customer’s requirements.
- suitable for demanding industrial applications
- suitable for steel and iron conveying technology
- 2 in 1 top and base colors in one
- it is suitable for blasting treated substrate
- suitable for extremely aggressive corrosive environments
- creates a matte finish
Error: The color code you entered is not in the RAL / STN converter, reset the form and enter the number
Chyba: Zadajte 4-miestny kód farby RAL/STN.