silicone-based paint for facades with microfiber — matt
is used for the final surface treatment of plasters, dry masonry, concrete, plasterboard. Paint is ideal for renovation of older insulated facades. The final coating is preventing buildings from weather, abrasion, molds, mushrooms and algae. The color includes special microfiber, which bridges microcracks in damaged plasters.
Informative coverage rate: 4-5 m²/l
Drying: touch dry 45 min, repaint aprox. 2-4 hours
Mixing with mixing system Decormix
- for renovation of old insulated facades
- as finishing of plaster, dry masonry, concrete, pore concrete, gypsum plaster
- resistant to weathering and abrasion
- contains microfibre that bridges microcracks in damaged plaster
- repels molds, fungi, and algae
Error: The color code you entered is not in the RAL / STN converter, reset the form and enter the number
Chyba: Zadajte 4-miestny kód farby RAL/STN.