FERRO COLOR P
penetrating polyurethane primer — semi-matt
is used on manually derusted steel surface, and also as a first layer for freshly galvanized or aluminum surface. The primer penetrates into rust remains, chemically ties up the humidity, fills the pores of
the surface and improves the bond between the surface and the following applied layer. The following layer has to be applied within 48 hours! The primer does not need to be hardened.
Thinner: U 6052
Informative coverage rate: 25 – 43 m²/l in on layer (15 – 20 µm)
Drying: touch dry: 30 min, repaint after: 5 h
- suitable for fresh galvanized surfaces and light metals
- penetrates into rust remains
- chemically ties up the humidity
- fills the pores of the surface
- hardens the old coatings
- improves the bond between the surface and the following layer
Error: The color code you entered is not in the RAL / STN converter, reset the form and enter the number
Chyba: Zadajte 4-miestny kód farby RAL/STN.