FERRO COLOR U 2066 semi-glossy
priemr and topcoat (2 in 1) - semi-glossy
is an alkydurethane solvent borne coating with anticorrosive properties. It is used as a primer and top enamel in one (2 in 1) for metal surfaces: steel, iron, aluminium and oxidated galvanized surface. The final coating protects the surface against corrosion, is fl exible and
resistant to adverse weather conditions. New urethanized resin used in this product Ferro Color provides in comparison with ordinary resins higher firmness of the coating and long-term stability of the gloss and color shade on the exposed surfaces as well.
- long-term anticorrosive protection of metal
- 2 in 1 enamel and primer in one
- elastic, flexible and at the same time firm
- coating resistant to weather conditions
- mat and semi-glossy performance
- 14 stable color shades
Error: The color code you entered is not in the RAL / STN converter, reset the form and enter the number
Chyba: Zadajte 4-miestny kód farby RAL/STN.